Общалка и прочее > Куплю/заберу
Side Racks for 2003 model
(1/3) > >>
Eddy-505:
Hello,
My name is Eddy and I'm riding around Europe for 6 months. Currently I am in Russa on a 2003 V strom. I'm lookinf to purchase side racks so i can mount my soft bags.
Please let me know if you have any or if you know of anyone. It would be very helpful.
Troglodit:
Hello, Eddy.
What's the model of your v-strom? 650 or 1000? They're a little different in mount points.
Some shops in Moscow or st. Petersburg may have new side racks available.
Eddy-505:
I have a dl 1000.
Would you know the address for some of the shops in Moscow?

Thank you for your quick reply. I appreciate the help.

Eddy
Troglodit:
bikeland.ru is supposed to be official Suzuki dealer, but it doesn't have old DL1000 side racks available (although you can find front crash guards there)
The closest I could find is this: http://www.biker4biker.ru/collection/kategoriya-2/product/bokovye-krepleniya-dlya-kofrov-dlya-honda-xl-700-v-transalp-07-3
Make sure to specify your motorcycle model when you'll be placing order.

Write me if you need help with the order..

I'll let you know if I find anything else.

BTW, what happened to your side racks? I don't think you could travel all the way long with side bags but without something to place them on.
Eddy-505:
I just emailed them to make sure the racks will specifically fit my year model. Thanks for the info. I might try to walk into their Moscow office, maybe easier in person.

I began this trip in Ireland on a Transalp that did have side racks, but had to switch to this dl1000 when I got to Croatia. Rode from Zagreb to Moscow without side racks and my saddlebags strapped to the back seat. It's a good set up, but time consuming with the straps every time i dismount.
Навигация
Главная страница сообщений
Следующая страница

Перейти к полной версии